Temporary Visa Options

Pathways to Permanent Residence

  • EB-1-2 Outstanding Professors and Researchers Green Cards

  • EB-1-1 Persons of Extraordinary Ability Green Cards

  • EB-2 Teaching Faculty (Special Handling) Green Cards

  • EB-2 Researchers and Staff (non-teaching)

  • EB-3 Labor Shortage-Based Employment “Labor Certification” (any occupation)

  • EB-2 National Interest-Based Employment (NIW) Green Cards

  • Family-Based Sponsorship

  • Investment-Based Permanent Residence

  • More Permanent Residence Options

Special Projects

  • Preventing and Overcoming Visa Refusals at U.S. Consulates

  • Reapplication after Visa Denials or Refusals

  • Waivers of the J-1 Two-Year Home Country Residence Requirement

  • Administrative Appeals and Requests for Reconsideration

  • Waivers of Inadmissibility

  • Federal Court Litigation

  • Special U.S. Congressional/Senate or other Governmental Assistance/Support

  • More Special Projects